The Apollo Standard is an Ultrasonic contents gauge that comprises a tank mounted transmitter unit and a plug-in receiver unit. The tank transmitter frequently checks the level in the tank and transmits this to a plug-in receiver unit which displays the level on the easy to read LCD screen. The transmitter unit is compatible with the standard 32mm port fitted to modern plastic oil storage tanks. The optional multi-adaptor ensures compatibility with most steel tanks as well. Premium quality LCD display ensures readability from a wide range of angles under varying light conditions. It also comes equipped with a plug-in receiver unit with an integral antenna.
- The Apollo Standard is suitable for almost any tank up to 3 meters tall, irrespective of manufacturer, capacity, or material of construction.
- Quick and easy to fit with no specialist tools or wiring required.
- Easy to use, thanks to an intuitive, easy to read LCD display.
- On-screen, low-level warning alert with an audible alarm, reduces the risk of running out of oil.
- Contactless technology and the absence of a direct connection to the oil supply line eliminate the risk of spills and leaks.
- Positioned above the maximum liquid level inside the tank, the Apollo Ultrasonic can assist in ensuring compliance with secondary containment requirements.
The prices includes a fitting fee.